- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Campbell University School of Law
- Campbell Law Review, Symposium Editor
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, University of Miami
- North Carolina
- Colorado State Courts
- North Carolina State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- U.S District Court—Colorado
- U.S District Court—Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court—Southern District of Texas
- U.S District Court—Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court—Western District of Texas
Tel: (303) 244-9629
Fax: (303) 496-3011V-Card
Ms. Morris’s practice focuses on insurance coverage litigation and defense as well as all employment-related matters.Ms. Morris regularly advises primary and excess insurers on their defense and indemnity obligations and advocates for her clients’ interests by preparing coverage assessments, reservations of rights letters and denial analyses. Ms. Morris has extensive experience litigating complex insurance coverage matters, including prosecuting and defending declaratory judgment actions.
Additionally, Ms. Morris regularly counsels employers on employment issues involving state and federal employment and labor laws, wrongful termination and retaliation claims, harassment and discrimination claims, executive and employment contracts and non-compete covenants. Ms. Morris has extensive experience in independent investigations of workplace-related matters, wrongful termination and retaliation claims including employment contracts and trade secret matters.
Ms. Morris is a former Major in the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps. While in the Army, Ms. Morris advised on a wide range of subject areas including administrative law, healthcare law, criminal law, civil law, fiscal law, contracts law, estate-planning, international law and humanitarian law. Ms. Morris deployed to Afghanistan with 101st Airborne Division in 2013. Ms. Morris is an author as well and wrote a children’s book called Who Is Sam the Soldier? which was published in 2019.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Colorado Bar Association, Military and Veteran’s Affairs Section
- Defenders of Freedom Board Member
- Post 1 Foundation Board Member
- National Military Spouse Network Advisory Board Member